When is the disavow file working?
Typical questions are
- When are links are really disavowed?
- How can I know the disavowed links I just uploaded have reached Google? Will I get an email notification?
- How long will I have to wait to see the result of upload the disavow to Google?
Google will take the disavowed links into account when they crawl them again.
They will not provide you with a confirmation per email or in Google Search Console that those links were really crawled.
The only confirmation you get is that they received the file, but that doesn't mean the disavow command is in effect already for your disavowed links.
Using Link Detox Boost you can
- Speed up the crawling by forcing Google Bot to crawl exactly the links you want
- Track if and when Google crawled those links
Therefore we always recommend to use Link Detox Boost.