150+ SEO Metrics on all scopes
- LinkResearchTools provides the richest set of 150+ SEO metrics.
- Unique link power and link trust metrics
- Unique link velocity metrics
- Unique link risk estimation DTOXRISK®
- Real publish dates, Link Location and Outbound link metrics
- Link data quality measured for freshness and coverage
- All metrics for each Source and Target, Domain Scope and Link Scope
Yes, we take link analysis very serious. There is a lot to learn and benefit from.
Enjoy the richness and precision of LRT - Checkout plans & prices now.
Spot link building spikes that could harm you
A few unique SEO metrics to get an idea
The following examples will give you an idea of the power and comprehensiveness of LinkResearchTools.
You can combine any of these, one or more of the 150+ SEO metrics of LRT in the fancy filters to drill down into data or set up new SEO hints.
Work with the richest set of link metrics available on the market
Real Publish Date (not Crawl Date)
A real publish date instead of just "crawl date"
While other tools give you their "crawl date" and various "echo effects" that all stand for "inaccuracy" and "confusion", LRT give you the real date.
You can work with analyzed or estimated publish dates, so you see when a document was really published.
Link Location on the page
Filter by a links' location on the page
You can easily include or exclude certain type of links by their location on the actual linking page, by using the link location metric.
For example you may want to filter out all links from footer and sidebars, if you believe your target search engine (like Google) discounts such links.
Want to learn more about out SEO metrics?
Check out our online manual about SEO metrics.