Want to learn more about Links and SEO?
A site clinic is the perfect way to learn SEO. Watch experienced SEO experts auidt websites, live. Ask them anything.
Like every Thursday, we run the LRT Site Clinic on August 20 at 3pm London / 10am New York
We have Craig Campbell and Rick Lomas is the show.
Special Guest Craig Campbell
Craig Campbell is a UK based Affiliate Marketer and Digital Trainer, after many years working as a freelancer and running an agency he changed direction and focuses on his own projects rather than doing client based work. With over 18 years experience in Digital and well known for his Link Building tips and tricks & is a regular speaker at conferences all over the world.
Special Guest Rick Lomas
Rick Lomas received a Google Manual Action for Unnatural Inbound Links on his birthday in April 2012. With his main income decimated, he decided to fix this penalty using Link Detox. By 2014 Google had lifted the penalty and Rick had become one of the first Link Research Tools Certified Xperts. Rick is recognised worldwide as the 'go to' guy for fixing Google penalties. He has completed thousands of Link Audits and helped to remove hundreds of Google Manual Actions.
Rick is from the UK but has been living in The French Alps since 2003. This is where you will find him playing bass guitar with his band if he isn’t at work. The rest of the time, he will probably be off somewhere sunny with his family or messing about in the mountains with an e-bike.
Rick can be contacted at LinkDetective.com where you can get help with link audits, Google manual action removals, site migrations and anything to do with links.
Learn from SEO Experts - Sign Up Now
(Sign Up to make sure you get your questions answered.)
Which websites will be analyzed?
We will analyze the following websites and give you some tips on how they can be improved.
The following sites are on our long list.
Which sites will be picked for the live clinic?
The decision which site is analyzed is made live, based up
- You showing up. If you don't show up, we'll not work on your site.
- Random picks
- Time constraints
Sign up today if you want your site to be part of it next time.
Sign up for the site clinic right here.
How it works
About the LRT Site Clinic
The new LRT Site Clinic is an entirely new format that follows the success of the "Q&A" parts of hundreds of webinars or conference presentations.
How does a site clinic work?
Website patients are analyzed free of charge.
Your website, if you want it. Just register and provide data on request.
Of course, the audit will have a very strong focus on the links, because especially these are often neglected due to their complexity.
But don't worry, with LRT and the LRT Certified Xperts you are in good hands! We have diagnosed and treated 10.000e Google penalties.
And it will be a lot of fun and instructive for everyone.
What topics are covered in the Site Clinic?
- Link & SEO analysis of your website
- Spotting structural problems in your site, links
- Spotting technical SEO issues *
- Spotting negative SEO issues
- Potentials for disavows and re-avows (undisavows)
- Identify the most important problems
- Explanation of the problems and options for action
- Learning effect for all participants
- have fun
An audit is also possible in your own LRT account, so that you can continue after the site clinic
Can you afford to not join?
How to get in
How to get YOUR site into the audit
- Simply fill out the form that we will send you after registration
- We offer you maximum audit competence with our SEO Experts, LRT Certified Professionals and Christoph C. Cemper in the 4-eye-principle - without costs for you
- We provide all needed link crawl budget - without cost to you
- We can do the work in our account or in your LRT account.
Site clinic costs
Now you're wondering: Do I have to buy an LRT account now?
No, you don't have to buy an LRT account.
You might have one anyway.
And if you don't,of course we can do site clinic work in one we provide.
Or you're wondering, why would the LRT people do the work on my own account?
Yes, because then you can reuse all (interim) results.
But be warned...
Site Clinic restrictions
The Site Clinic has the following limitations
- Suggestions and "Low Hanging Fruits" but also essential points of criticism for you - no free miracle pill
- no right to a full audit. This is not seriously possible in the short time available.
- no files with disavow, redirects or link data. These will not be made available after completion (because incomplete, unaudited, etc.)
You ask: What's in it for me then?
You can of course proceed with the findings as you wish.
This includes the further work in your own LRT account, if necessary also by our LRT Certified Xpert.