The Founder and Managing Director of iPullRank, Michael King (aka @iPullRank on Twitter), has an extensive background in software, web development and a proclivity for creative solutions. That experience has afforded him a track record of successfully coordinating the efforts of Creative, Strategy, Technical and Paid Media Teams to achieve synergistic solutions in harmony with long-term client campaign goals for several Fortune 500 brands.
As a contributor to leading industry blog Moz (formerly SEOmoz) with previous contributions to SearchEngineWatch, Unbounce, and Distilled, Mike continues to usher in ideas that shift the paradigm of SEO, Inbound Marketing, and Owned Media as a whole. This is best illustrated by the Keyword-Level Demographics methodology Mr. King developed in 2011 that allows marketers to perfectly measure and target persona types.
Mr. King has simultaneously made the transition to sought-after speaker delivering memorable talks at many conferences internationally and domestically from Australia to Israel and all stops in-between. Notable appearances include SMX East, SearchLove NYC, Seattle Interactive, SMX Israel, SMX West, SES New York, LinkLove London, SMX Advanced and MozCon. Mike is also a published author contributing to Rand Fishkin and Thomas Thomas Høgenhaven’s “Inbound Marketing and SEO” book.
Learn from SEO Experts - Sign Up Now
(Sign Up to make sure you get your questions answered.)
Which websites will be analyzed?
We will analyze the following websites and give you some tips on how they can be improved.
The following sites are on our long list.
Which sites will be picked for the live clinic?
The decision which site is analyzed is made live, based up
- You showing up. If you don't show up, we'll not work on your site.
- Random picks
- Time constraints
Sign up today if you want your site to be part of it next time.
Sign up for the site clinic right here.
How it works
About the LRT Site Clinic
The new LRT Site Clinic is an entirely new format that follows the success of the "Q&A" parts of hundreds of webinars or conference presentations.
How does a site clinic work?
Website patients are analyzed free of charge.
Your website, if you want it. Just register and provide data on request.
Of course, the audit will have a very strong focus on the links, because especially these are often neglected due to their complexity.
And it will be a lot of fun and instructive for everyone.
What topics are covered in the Site Clinic?
- Link & SEO analysis of your website
- Spotting structural problems in your site, links
- Spotting technical SEO issues *
- Spotting negative SEO issues
- Potentials for disavows and re-avows (undisavows)
- Identify the most important problems
- Explanation of the problems and options for action
- Learning effect for all participants
- have fun
An audit is also possible in your own LRT account, so that you can continue after the site clinic
Can you afford to not join?
How to get in
How to get YOUR site into the audit
- Simply fill out the form that we will send you after registration
- We offer you maximum audit competence with our SEO Experts, LRT Certified Professionals and Christoph C. Cemper in the 4-eye-principle - without costs for you
- We provide all needed link crawl budget - without cost to you
- We can do the work in our account or in your LRT account.
Site clinic costs
Now you're wondering: Do I have to buy an LRT account now?
No, you don't have to buy an LRT account.
You might have one anyway.
And if you don't,of course we can do site clinic work in one we provide.
Or you're wondering, why would the LRT people do the work on my own account?
Yes, because then you can reuse all (interim) results.
But be warned...
Site Clinic restrictions
The Site Clinic has the following limitations
- Suggestions and "Low Hanging Fruits" but also essential points of criticism for you - no free miracle pill
- no right to a full audit. This is not seriously possible in the short time available.
- no files with disavow, redirects or link data. These will not be made available after completion (because incomplete, unaudited, etc.)
You ask: What's in it for me then?
You can of course proceed with the findings as you wish.
This includes the further work in your own LRT account, if necessary also by our LRT Certified Xpert.