Speed-up link crawling and recovery
Use Link Detox Boost to speed up your recovery from a Google Penalty after a backlink clean-up. Get new, deleted or changed links crawled fast.
Link Detox Boost® helps you
- Fast recovery from a Google Penalty
- ^^^^ means: up to 3 days fast instead of up to 9 months
- Speed up the effect of a disavow file or changed or new links
- Restore your Google rankings as fast as three days after submitting the disavow file
And you can
- Use it with Manual Actions and Algorithmic Google Filters like Penguin
- Boost crawling of pages or domains
- Use a proven technology that just works
- Find the best value links with lowest risk
- Get link juice back after a disavow file audit
- See the exact last Google crawl date of the boosted links
Recover from a Google Penalty Faster.
Short intro to Link Detox Boost
Go with the leading link audit and recovery tool.
How to use Link Detox Boost
- You see at a glance 1 that there are new links or disavows to run Link Detox Boost for
- Download the most current disavow file from LRT 2
- Upload a disavow file to the Google disavow tool
- Confirm that you did upload it indeed 3
- Click on the Link Detox Boost action 4 and pre-schedule for 48 hours
- Link Detox Boost runs 48 hours later and boost your links.
Reading the Link Detox Boost results
Link Detox Boost tracks completion rate in a simple chart. There you can keeps track of all the links that were boosted already, or if they were also crawled.
Link Detox Boost transparency
As as result Link Detox Boost also shows you
- which URLs or domains were boosted or crawled
- when (the exact time) the links or domains were crawled
How Google calculates the links signals
Once the links were crawled they are processed for all signals by Goole
- Positive link signals (since the "Google caffeine" infrastructure update).
- Negative (spam) link signals.
- Disavow commands.
After this moment the link works or works not towards your rankings.
Link Detox Boost also for Undisavow
Link Detox Boost is also important when you undisavow links (also called "to reavow").
This help you recover link juice from accidential disavowing good links.