Want to learn more about Links and SEO?
A site clinic is the perfect way to learn SEO. Watch experienced SEO experts auidt websites, live. Ask them anything.
Like every Thursday, we run the LRT Site Clinic on September 10 at 3pm London / 10am New York
We have Aleyda Solis and Alex Tachalova is the show.
Special Guest Aleya Solis
Aleyda is an award winning International SEO Consultant -service that she provides with her company Orainti-, a blogger (Search Engine Land, Search Engine Journal and Moz), author of the SEO book in Spanish “SEO. Las Claves Esenciales” and experienced speaker (with more than 100 conferences in 20 countries in English and Spanish).
Awarded as the European Search Personality of the Year in 2018 at the European Search Awards, included in Forbes as one of the 10 Digital Marketing specialists to follow in 2015, in Entrepreneur as one of the 50 Online Marketing Influencers to follow in 2016 and in Hubspot as one of the 59 Female Marketing and Growth Experts You Should be Following, she has been also interviewed in publications such as The Huffington Post and in the Google Partners Podcast.
Special Guest Alex Tachalova
Alexandra is a frequent speaker and founder of the relationship-based link building agency, DigitalOlympus.net. She also runs a digital marketing conference in Europe. Besides that, she regularly contributes to leading digital marketing blogs, including Moz, SEJ, Salesforce, SMExaminer, and many others.
Learn from SEO Experts - Sign Up Now
(Sign Up to make sure you get your questions answered.)
Which websites will be analyzed?
We will analyze the following websites and give you some tips on how they can be improved.
The following sites are on our long list.
Which sites will be picked for the live clinic?
The decision which site is analyzed is made live, based up
- You showing up. If you don't show up, we'll not work on your site.
- Random picks
- Time constraints
Sign up today if you want your site to be part of it next time.
Sign up for the site clinic right here.
How it works
About the LRT Site Clinic
The new LRT Site Clinic is an entirely new format that follows the success of the "Q&A" parts of hundreds of webinars or conference presentations.
How does a site clinic work?
Website patients are analyzed free of charge.
Your website, if you want it. Just register and provide data on request.
Of course, the audit will have a very strong focus on the links, because especially these are often neglected due to their complexity.
And it will be a lot of fun and instructive for everyone.
What topics are covered in the Site Clinic?
- Link & SEO analysis of your website
- Spotting structural problems in your site, links
- Spotting technical SEO issues *
- Spotting negative SEO issues
- Potentials for disavows and re-avows (undisavows)
- Identify the most important problems
- Explanation of the problems and options for action
- Learning effect for all participants
- have fun
An audit is also possible in your own LRT account, so that you can continue after the site clinic
Can you afford to not join?
How to get in
How to get YOUR site into the audit
- Simply fill out the form that we will send you after registration
- We offer you maximum audit competence with our SEO Experts, LRT Certified Professionals and Christoph C. Cemper in the 4-eye-principle - without costs for you
- We provide all needed link crawl budget - without cost to you
- We can do the work in our account or in your LRT account.
Site clinic costs
Now you're wondering: Do I have to buy an LRT account now?
No, you don't have to buy an LRT account.
You might have one anyway.
And if you don't,of course we can do site clinic work in one we provide.
Or you're wondering, why would the LRT people do the work on my own account?
Yes, because then you can reuse all (interim) results.
But be warned...
Site Clinic restrictions
The Site Clinic has the following limitations
- Suggestions and "Low Hanging Fruits" but also essential points of criticism for you - no free miracle pill
- no right to a full audit. This is not seriously possible in the short time available.
- no files with disavow, redirects or link data. These will not be made available after completion (because incomplete, unaudited, etc.)
You ask: What's in it for me then?
You can of course proceed with the findings as you wish.
This includes the further work in your own LRT account, if necessary also by our LRT Certified Xpert.