Want to learn more about Links and SEO?
A site clinic is the perfect way to do so. See real sites audited by SEO experts, live. Ask them anything.
Like every Thursday, we run this LRT Site Clinic on
September 3 at 3pm London / 10am New York
Special Guest Stephan Spencer
Stephan is an internationally recognized SEO expert and bestselling author. He is the co-author of The Art of SEO (now in its 3rd edition), author of Google Power Search (3rd edition coming soon) and co-author of Social eCommerce, all published by O’Reilly. Stephan founded Netconcepts, an SEO and interactive agency in the 1990's, and sold it to Covario in 2010. He invented a pay-for-performance SEO technology called GravityStream that was also acquired and is now part of Rio SEO. Stephan's SEO clients have included such brands as Zappos, Sony, Volvo, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Chanel.
Stephan has spoken at countless hundreds of Internet marketing events, including all the major search & e-commerce conferences (SMX, Internet Retailer, Content Marketing World, PubCon, Shop.org, eTail, etc.). He’s been a contributor to Harvard Business Review, AdWeek, the Huffington Post, Multichannel Merchant, Practical Ecommerce, Search Engine Land, DM News and MarketingProfs, to name a few.
Learn from SEO Experts - Sign Up Now
(make sure to get your questions answered. Availability of a recording not guaranteed.)
Which websites will be analyzed?
We will analyze the following websites and give you some tips on how they can be improved.
The following sites are on our long list.
Which sites will be picked for the live clinic?
The decision which site is analyzed is made live, based up
- You showing up. If you don't show up, we'll not work on your site.
- Random picks
- Time constraints
Sign up today if you want your site to be part of it next time.
Sign up for the site clinic right here.
How it works
About the LRT Site Clinic
The new LRT Site Clinic is an entirely new format that follows the success of the "Q&A" parts of hundreds of webinars or conference presentations.
How does a site clinic work?
Website patients are analyzed free of charge.
Your website, if you want it. Just register and provide data on request.
Of course, the audit will have a very strong focus on the links, because especially these are often neglected due to their complexity.
But don't worry, with LRT and the LRT Certified Xperts you are in good hands! We have diagnosed and treated 10.000e Google penalties.
And it will be a lot of fun and instructive for everyone.
What topics are covered in the Site Clinic?
- Link & SEO analysis of your website
- Spotting structural problems in your site, links
- Spotting technical SEO issues *
- Spotting negative SEO issues
- Potentials for disavows and re-avows (undisavows)
- Identify the most important problems
- Explanation of the problems and options for action
- Learning effect for all participants
- have fun
An audit is also possible in your own LRT account, so that you can continue after the site clinic
Can you afford to not join?
How to get in
How to get YOUR site into the audit
- Simply fill out the form that we will send you after registration
- We offer you maximum audit competence with our SEO Experts, LRT Certified Professionals and Christoph C. Cemper in the 4-eye-principle - without costs for you
- We provide all needed link crawl budget - without cost to you
- We can do the work in our account or in your LRT account.
Site clinic costs
Now you're wondering: Do I have to buy an LRT account now?
No, you don't have to buy an LRT account.
You might have one anyway.
And if you don't,of course we can do site clinic work in one we provide.
Or you're wondering, why would the LRT people do the work on my own account?
Yes, because then you can reuse all (interim) results.
But be warned...
Site Clinic restrictions
The Site Clinic has the following limitations
- Suggestions and "Low Hanging Fruits" but also essential points of criticism for you - no free miracle pill
- no right to a full audit. This is not seriously possible in the short time available.
- no files with disavow, redirects or link data. These will not be made available after completion (because incomplete, unaudited, etc.)
You ask: What's in it for me then?
You can of course proceed with the findings as you wish.
This includes the further work in your own LRT account, if necessary also by our LRT Certified Xpert.
Your host in the LRT Site Clinic
Founder of LinkResearchTools (LRT), inventor of Link Detox
Christoph is the host and moderator of the LRT Site Clinic. With his experience in links, penalties, redirects and of course the LRT product he will dive deep into the backlink profile.