Analyze all links in seconds - advanced and fast export of link data
This is the best free link checker you can get. You've probably you been waiting for this your whole life!
Using Free Link Checker you can
- See Live, Broken and Unverified Links
- See No-Follow Links vs. Follow Links
- See the new rel="ugc" and rel="sponsored" Links
- See Network Links vs. External Links
- Browse the HTML Source Code with your Mouse
- Inspect Link Strength for every link
- Enjoy a professional tool for SEO power-users
And you benefit from
- Super fast filtering of link data
- One extension replacing all other link checker extensions
- Versatile link data export
- The joy of a peer-to-peer Facebook Support Group
- The best free link checker extension that's out there
Quality link analysis at your finger tips
Checks all links on a page
This unique and free Backlink Checker allows you to check all backlinks on a page and see broken links and unverified links in categories no-follow links vs. follow links, internal links vs. external links.
Provides rich analysis and code mouse-over
An on-page link code browser lets you see the exact source code of any link on mouse over for quick spotting of issues. Highlighting no-follows and links from own projects are supported as well as other power-user features.
Powerful features you won't find in any other backlink checker.
- Count the total links the page
- Count the number of live links
- Count the number of unverified links
- Count the number of live links broken links
- Different link scope for internal, links, within same root domain and external links
- Count the number of Follow vs No-Follow links for every link scope.
- Go to fancy review and export function (see below)
Powerful link detail table and export features, as you are used from the LRT main product.
- Full dynamic link detail table and export to Excel and CSV action
- Show links by network status
- Show links by link scope
- Show links by Follow vs. No-Follow
- Filter links by keyword
And a super powerful HTML code brower for every backlink
- Mouse over any link to see details
- Measure strength and trust of the target page where the link points to – if this is very low, this could be a problematic or new page
- Full HTML Source Code to review and possibly spot spammy things
- Blue Marker for own domains