Tag: "Target Metrics"
- For every page that cannot be crawled successfully, a network error code is stored. This is only possible, if there are no network errors during crawling. Source vs. Target Network Error A network error can occur on both ends of a link, the source… more »
- The IP Addresses of webhosts are useful to identify various footprints. Keep in mind though, that the IP Address shown here is often the IP of a CDN, not the real webhost. Because of this the impact the hosting IP is often over-weighted nowadays. Metric… more »
- Power and Trust metrics for source or target page more »
- Power and Trust metrics for the domains and top-domains (root-domains) more »
- Look at the link velocity trends and understand what is the natural or unnatural backlink growth for any given linking domain. Link Velocity Trends describe the change in growth or decline. It does not relate directly to the number of won or lost links. Hence it can also be a negative number if a website still earns links, just a lot less than it used to. more »
- Depending on the interpretation of META tags and Robots.txt, for different types of links and redirects, LRT displays different status icons next to each link in your reports. more »